Dark Chocolate + Pomegranate = Yum!
I love these and they are simple to make! Here we go:
Dark chocolate (I like to use minimum of 70%)
Coconut oil (virgin)
Silicone mold OR wax/parchment paper
1. Melt chocolate: you can do this by letting steam from a pot melt the chocolate as shown here OR you can microwave (pause and stir every 20 seconds until melted). Simmer or use low heat if using the stovetop.
2. Add a little coconut oil (as shown in the pic) to the melting chocolate - this helps the chocolate to remain smooth. Don't worry about adding a little too much or too little as it will still be super yummy.
3. Once chocolate is melted, remove from heat and using a spoon, fill silicone molds as desired. I go about 1/2 of the way as I don't like them too thick but this is a preference, of course 😋. If you are not using silicone molds, simply place parchment or wax paper on a tray or plate(s). Pour the chocolate on top of the paper, creating a chocolate-y layer.
4. Spoon the pomegranate seeds on top of the warm chocolate in the molds [or on top of the chocolate-y layer on paper] and gently press down so that the seeds set well with the chocolate.
5. Place in the freezer for a couple of hours and then simply pop the chocolate out of the molds or break into pieces if using parchment/wax paper. Store chocolate in a glass storage container in the freezer.
6. Mmm... enjoy💗